The City has one park in which reservations can be made -- Stow Grove. (Girsh Park is a private park and Goleta Beach Park is run by Santa Barbara County.) There are also a number of parks with picnic tables available on a fist-come, first-serve basis within the City. Click here for more information.
Please review pre-payment requirements. When all requirements have been met click the link provided to pay online, or you can make a payment by phone on our automated system listed below. Payments accepted via both systems are Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or E-check.
To Complete A Park Reservation:
BEFORE SUBMITTING PAYMENT!
1) You must confirm approval of a park reservation with the Reception Desk. You will be provided the amount due and park reservation number. Payments cannot be submitted for park reservations if they are not approved by the Reception Desk.
2) You must confirm payment amount with the Reception Desk by calling (805)961-7500.
3) If payment is made without confirmation of either of the above items, your application fee may be returned, without the non-refundable convenience fee.
CONTACT THE RECEPTION DESK AT (805)961-7500 TO CONFIRM APPROVAL OF PARK RESERVATION, RESERVATION NUMBER, AND PAYMENT AMOUNT PRIOR TO SUBMITTING PAYMENTS.
Pay Online: https://ipn.paymentus.com/otp/stde/gole
Pay By Phone: Call 1-866-899-2114
*Please Note: There is a $3 convenience fee for every $150 paid. More information provided in link.
Thank you for your interest in reserving Stow Grove Park. In order to make the park experience positive for all users, please observe these guidelines:
- The park opens at 8:00 a.m. and closes at sunset. The parking lot gate is locked at sunset. Please plan to be out by the time posted on the sign, reflecting sunset for that day.
- First come, first serve areas are available after 8:00 a.m. Items left before 8:00 a.m. to hold a spot will be removed.
- No amplified sound is allowed in the park (this includes speakers, radios, stereos, bands, instruments).
- Please limit the number of persons in your group to the designated size of the area you have reserved.
- Permits are required for party activities such as inflatable bouncers.
- Only one bouncer per day is allowed in the park. Bouncers are allowed only in Stow Grove Areas 2 & 3.
- Food, drinks, or alcoholic beverages may not be sold without prior written authorization from the City.
- No open flames are allowed except in City provided grills. This restriction includes personal BBQ grills, pits, taco carts and cookers.
- All vendors must be approved by the City.
- The use of staples or tacks damages park structures and tables and is prohibited on all fences, tables, posts, etc.
- Please put all trash and litter in cans provided. You are expected to restore the area to the condition in which it was found.
- Do not put hot ashes in trash cans.
- Parking is limited and cannot be reserved. Please arrive early and consider carpooling.
- Vehicles are NOT allowed on grass or past the parking lot – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
- HAVE FUN & ENJOY YOUR VISIT!