Upcoming City of Goleta Roadwork
The City’s slurry seal project continues with night work this week. Dig-outs (repairs of asphalt damage in advance of the slurry) will take place Thursday (9/14) and Friday (9/15) night between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. Affected streets are:
- Patterson Avenue: north city limit to Hollister Avenue
- Patterson Avenue: Ekwill Street to southern city limit
- Hollister Avenue: Ward Drive to Sumida Garden Lane
- Overpass Road: commercial area only
- Storke Road: Bollay Drive to Phelps Road
The next phase of this project is the slurry seal and it is set to begin in the west end of Goleta (above Calle Real) around September 21 and in Old Town around September 28. Striping will take place between September 27 and October 13.