Concerts at the Gazebo
- Date: 07/26/2017 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Goleta Valley Community Center
5679 Hollister Ave.
Goleta, California 93117
This summer, spend some time under the stars with Concerts at the Gazebo hosted by the Goleta Old Town Community Association. Come once, or to all four concerts, every other Wednesday this summer: July 12 & 26 and August 9 & 23.
This free community event is fun for the whole family. Make a night of it by bringing a blanket, chairs and a picnic dinner. Some restaurants in Old Town will also be serving concert dinner specials. Join your fellow neighbors on the lawn around the gazebo and wear your dancing shoes! Dogs are welcome if on a leash. For more information please call 805-694-8275.
- July 12 – The Rincons (Classic rock)
- July 26 – Mezcal Martini (Latin jazz)
- August 9 – Superstoked (Today's hits and classics)
- August 23 – The Grooveline (Dance & Disco, 70's party music)